-- Katy Munger
-- Lauren Henderson
1. He is and always has been no one but himself, despite the bullshit swirling about him.
2. A Tart could wrap around him three times and still have a mile of fun left to explore.
"I love iconoclasts. I love individuals. I love people that are true to themselves, whatever the cost."
3. His boyish face promises stamina, while his decadent smile reeks of technique (please tuck that mouse tail back into your mouth, Ms. Sarandon...)
4. No one on the face of this planet looks better in a duster...
5. Have you seen his hands??!!
6. He had the good sense to land Susan Sarandon and has the intelligence to keep her.
7. Forget boy toys: our man Tim is age 42 - young enough to go at it like a champ and old enough to know how to go about it.
8.Did we mention he was smart? How smart? Smart enough to be an actor, director, producer, screenwriter... and Susan Sarandon's partner.
9.His politics favor people and he makes no apologies for it.
10.He refuses to be labeled.
11.He doesn't suffer fools gladly.
12.He gets up early with his kids and cooks them breakfast so Susan can sleep in.
13.He's the only man we've ever seen who didn't look totally silly in a black garter belt.
14.He wrote, directed and starred in Bob Roberts just when we all thought that no one in the entire U.S.A. had the balls to stand up and point out the hypocrisy of right-wing politicians.
15.He's not afraid to make big movies with an edge - and he makes Hollywood pay him well for the privilege.
16.He really was an altar boy.
17.He rented out an entire resort in the Bahamas for Susan's 50th birthday and invited all of her closest friends to stay for a week.
18.He doesn't give a shit about his looks: you'd never have to wait for the bathroom mirror to be free.
19.He once took 18 months off work to be with his kids.
20.We'd like to sleep with Susan, too.
Tim can be seen in various states of dress and undress in many of the following movies; others reflect his directorial hand:
2000 Mission to Mars